I am applying for graduate school this Fall. I hope to get my masters' degree in Communication Disorders (Speech & Language Pathology). I am applying to Arizona State University, Northern Arizona University, University of Oregon, University of Colorado - Boulder, and University of Texas - Dallas. Depending on which schools accept me, we might be moving! It is an exciting prospect but one filled with anxiety and uncertainty. Recently in church Sunday School class our teacher, Dick Nangle, proposed his ideas for the decision making process. They will come in very handy during the next 6 months as we decide where God is taking us!
Principles for Decision Making:
1. Match up the opportunity to the Word of God.
2. Saturate the opportunity with prayer.
3. Think through assumptions, implications and consequences before you act.
4. Get advice from godly people.
5. Do not violate the personal boundaries you have set for yourself.
I have particular difficulty with #2, not only praying about a decision, but allowing time to hear God answer!!
Transform Your Consciousness w/ Jason Silva
1 hour ago