Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Strong Tower

I usually have a favorite song - that song right now is Strong Tower by Kutless. I tend to find a song that helps me center and get back to God. Christian music is a wonderful blessing!

When I wonder through the desert

And I'm longing for my home

All my dreams have gone astray

When I'm stranded in the valley

And I'm tired and all alone

It seems like I've lost my way

I go running to Your mountain

Where Your mercy sets me free

You are my strong tower, shelter over me

Beautiful and mighty, everlasting King

You are my strong tower, fortress when I'm weak

Your name is true and holy

And Your face is all I see

In the middle of all my darkness

In the midst of all my fear

You're my refuge and my hope

When the storm of life is raging

And the thunder's all I hear

You speak softly to my soul

Previous favorites have been Praise and Adore (some live without it) by Wavorly and Breathe You In by Thousand Foot Krutch.

No comments: