Saturday, October 13, 2007

Profundity - Is that word?

It is, according to Free Dictionary. profundity - intellectual depth; penetrating knowledge; keen insight; etc. I sometimes feel as if I need to post something profound. But some days are just normal days!

Here is a photo that I thought was cool. I'm kinda into women being powerful and taking control of their lives - I suppose a little bit like women's rights but I don't know the correct word that would describe it. I suppose it would just be women appreciating themselves and their freedom! Take Eleanor Roosevelt for example. She was a strong woman and one to emulate. She has some great quotes as well. Here is one I recently found: “I once had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalogue: no good in a bed, but fine up against a wall.”

Enjoy your normal days!
(P.S. I love quotes!)

No comments: