Monday, December 10, 2007

The Reason for the Season

This song describes it so well...

And the first time
That You opened Your eyes did You realize that You would be my Savior
And the first breath that left Your lips
Did You know that it would change this world forever...

To look back and think that
This baby would one day save me
In the hope that what You did
That you were born so I might live...

And I, I celebrate the day
That You were born to die
So I could one day pray for You to save my life

Relient K, I Celebrate The Day


1 comment:

TL said...

As always... great taste in music! I actually got to see Relient K at their very first concert after the first record deal. I love these guys but I will always remember them as the awkward teenagers who announced their songs, "Uh.. this one is about uh Marilyn Manson...yeah..."
They have grown up soooo much and this song definitely shows it!